FNB Non-Personal Savings and Business Money Market
FNB Non-Personal Savings
Your business deserves to earn a competitive rate with its profits, so sign up for a Business Savings account today and start putting some of those funds to good use.
- $50 minimum to open
- Competitive and variable rate of interest that is subject to change at any time
- Interest paid quarterly
- $1 per withdrawal in excess of six withdrawals per month
- Federal regulation limits the number of electronic debits (via telephone or internet) to six per month.
FNB Business Money Market
Make the most of your money by putting it into a Money Market Account from First National Bank of Waterloo.
Our tiered interest rates make sure that as your balance goes up, so does your rate of return. It's a smart way to grow your savings.
- $1,000 minimum to open
- No monthly charge with a $2,500 daily minimum balance
- $10 monthly charge if balance falls below daily minimum balance
- Competitive interest earned on all balances
- Higher rates tiered to larger balances:
- $100,000 and above
- Variable interest rate that is subject to change at any time
- Third party checks, preauthorized or automatic transfers, electronic voice system, and Internet Banking are limited to a total of six transfers each month
- $0.03 per on-us item deposited
- $0.07 per transit item deposited