Enroll – FNBmobile Banking
Enrolling in Mobile Banking is easy! Just follow the instructions on this page.
First things first! You must be an Internet Banking user.
- Login to Internet Banking. Click on the Options tab at the top of the page then click on Mobile Settings.
- Choose either Web Mobile Settings or Text Mobile Settings or set up both options.
- Read and ACCEPT the terms and conditions.
- Complete the setup form and select SUBMIT.
- You will receive a text message on your mobile phone with the mobile banking web address.
- Login from your phone to complete the enrollment process.
To help identify your accounts and make texting easier, we recommend setting up the mobile short names in the Text Mobile Settings.
First National Bank of Waterloo does not charge for using our mobile banking service. Your mobile phone carrier may charge for text messages and/or internet access. Check your wireless plan for details.