Banking at your fingertips. Anytime. Anywhere.
The FNBMobile Banking App gives customers the power to initiate routine transactions, conduct research, make deposits, receive notifications, and so much more. It’s safe and secure with your mobile phone or tablet and can be used anytime, anywhere. And best of all, it’s free!*
- View Account Balances and Transaction History
- Receive Notifications and View Account Alerts
- Transfer Funds
- Pay Bills**
- Find ATM and Banking Center Locations
Mobile Deposit with FNB’s App! Snap! Anywhere!
Deposit checks directly into your account with the FNBMobile App. Mobile Deposit is available 24/7 and anywhere you have access to your phone or tablet’s camera. Just snap a photo of the front and back of the check with the app and you will receive immediate confirmation that the deposit is received.
UChoose Rewards Program
Now you can earn even more rewards with your FNB Debit Mastercard®. Earn one point for every $2 spent when you run your card as a credit-based transaction. You can redeem points for merchandise, gift cards, travel, activities, events, and even cash!
Card Valet from FNBMobile
Fight debit and credit card fraud with Card Valet from FNBMobile. Card Valet lets users set preferences and real-time alerts so you can quickly detect and stop any fraudulent activity on your accounts. Customize alerts and controls based on usage, location, and merchant to ensure your cards are never used without your knowledge or permission.
Notifi Security Alerts
FNBMobile’s Notifi feature makes it easy to stay in the know. Notifi provides real-time, two-way actionable alerts about the status of your accounts. Set e-mail, text, or push notifications on any of your devices.
ADDITIONAL BANKING SECURITY:
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing FNBMobile utilizes encryption and multi-factor authentication, offering the same level of security as Internet Banking
- No personal data is stored on your device
- Set alerts and notifications for suspicious use of your cards and account
- Turn debit card access on and off
Mobile Banking for Apple and Android
Our custom Mobile Banking App is made for Apple and Android. Just click the button below to download it now or search FNBWMobile in the App Store or Google Play Store. Whether you log in with your ID and password or by TouchID, the login screen will appear as shown below.
Mobile Text Banking
If you can send a Text Message or SMS, you can request information about your balances and recent transactions. We’ll send you a text message right back with your most up-to-date account details.
To help identify your accounts and make texting easier, we recommend setting up the account short names in Internet Banking. To do this, login to FNBOnline and click on the Options tab at the top. Choose Mobile Settings > Text Mobile Settings and choose your mobile short names.
To access, text 89549 with a short code:
|Returns command references||Help||HELP, help|
|Returns balance for all enrolled accounts||Bal||BAL, bal|
|Returns balance for specified account||Bal (accountshortname)||BAL (accountshortname),|
|Returns last 4 transactions for all enrolled accounts||Hist||HIST, hist|
|Returns last 4 transactions for specified account||Hist (accountshortname)||HIST(accountshortname),|
|Disables enrollment for SMS/text banking||Stop||STOP, stop|
You must be an active user of First National Bank of Waterloo Internet Banking to use FNBMobile.
*First National Bank does not charge for using Mobile Banking. Your mobile phone carrier may charge for text messages and/or Web access. Check your wireless plan for details.
**Bill Pay must be set up through Internet Banking.
Take your bank with you, wherever you go!
Online banking allows you to access your account information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience. Save time and enjoy the convenience of doing your banking from the comfort of your home or office. All you need is an internet connection to transfer funds, check real-time balances or even pay bills. It’s always open, totally secure, easy to use, and FREE!!
- Access real-time account balance, history and activity information
- Online statements
- Transfer funds
- View and print check images
- Initiate stop payments
- Make loan payments
- Set up personalized email account alerts
- Bank anytime, anywhere: on the road, at work or from the convenience of your own home
Free Bill Pay allows you to pay bills online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Forget writing checks and paying for postage. It’s fast, easy and secure.
- Set recurring payments or one-time payments
- Save stamps, envelopes and time
- Pay your bills anytime, anywhere
- Includes unlimited check writing
With free bill pay, you can pay any business or person. If a payee does not accept electronic payments, online bill payment will automatically process the payment as a check and mail it for you.
Bank GREEN with eStatements! Electronic statements provide an option for you to receive your statements through online banking instead of receiving a mailed paper statement.
- Twelve (12) months of statement history available
- Statements can be downloaded and saved – it saves you the hassle of keeping paper files!
- Going GREEN – saves on paper!
Popmoney makes sending money just an easy as sending an email. Quickly and securely send money to individuals and request money from others using an email address, mobile phone number or bank account information.
Introducing Notifi Security Alerts
FNB Online’s Notifi feature makes it easy to monitor your banking. Notifi provides real-time, two-way actionable alerts about the status of your accounts. Set e-mail, text, or push notifications on any of your devices. With Notifi, you’ll always know what’s happening with your accounts and your money. You can set alerts for activity such as:
- Your online banking login was locked out or your password changed.
- A purchase using your debit card was just processed.
- An ATM withdrawal is made.
- A check clears that exceeds the amount you set.
To set up Notifi Alerts
- Log into Online Banking. Select Notifi.
- Click each Category in Alert Options to view the list of available alerts.
- Select the Alerts you want to receive for each account, how you would like to receive them, and click save.
Get Started Today!
Log in to online banking by signing into the online banking box at the top of any page. Enter your “UserName” and “Password” and click Login.
If you haven’t enrolled yet, you can right now! Click the “Enroll” link in the online banking box on any page.