FNB First Savings
Any time is a good time to start a savings account! Whether you are saving for something special or just putting money aside for a rainy day, a First Savings account at FNB will help get you on your way.
Start saving today!
- $50 minimum to open
- Competitive and variable rate of interest. Rate is subject to change at any time.
- Interest compounded daily and paid quarterly
- 6 withdrawals per month
- $1 per withdrawal thereafter
- Federal regulations limit the number of electronic debits (via telephone or internet) to six per month
- $5 quarterly charge will be assessed on accounts with an average daily balance of less than $50
- FDIC insured up to $250,000
Now is the time to start teaching your kids about the importance of saving! With the Kids 1st Club at First National Bank of Waterloo, your kids can start learning the good financial habits they’ll need as adults.
- All kids ages 12 and under with an account at FNB are members of Kids 1st Club
- No minimum balance custodial savings
- Bank at School program
- Quarterly newsletter
- Kids 1st Club Saturdays - the second Saturday of every month, make a deposit at your favorite banking center and get a prize!
- Monthly drawing for grand prize
- Special events and contests
With FNB EZsave, you can grow your savings automatically!
When you enroll, we will round up all of your First National Bank of Waterloo debit card purchases to the nearest dollar amount, and transfer the difference from your checking account to your savings account each day.
Now you can grow your savings with every debit card purchase. Saving has never been EZier! Call or stop in soon to enroll and start saving!