FNB Health Savings Account
In this world of ever-changing and increasing healthcare costs, many individuals and businesses are looking for a way to manage their costs. A Health Savings Account (HSA) not only helps you get a handle on rising health care costs, but provides a tax-advantaged way to save.
Contributions to an HSA are fully deductible. As long as the funds are used for qualified medical expenses, the distributions are tax-free.
- No opening deposit required
- No monthly or annual fees
- Easily accessible with our FNB Health Savings Account debit card
- Free FNBonline Banking
How do you know if you are eligible? You must be able to answer YES to all of the following questions:
- I am or will be covered by a qualified High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP).
- I am not covered by any other health plan that is not an HDHP.
- I am not enrolled in Medicare.
- I may not be claimed as a dependent on another person's tax return.
As sky-high medical bills become the norm, HSAs are also becoming a viable option for employers. An HSA allows your employees to set aside money, or have money set aside for them, tax-deferred.
An HSA helps make your healthcare dollars go further by:
- Building your employee benefits
- Offering a low-cost approach to healthcare coverage
- Providing tax advantages
- Earning tax-deferred interest on funds
HSAs are just another great benefit from the bank you know and trust!
To discuss HSAs in detail, whether for you personally or your business, please contact any banking center.