Online Banking with BillPay
Free FNBonline banking allows you to access your account information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience. Save time enjoy the convenience of doing your banking from the comfort of your home or office. All you need is an internet connection to transfer funds, check real-time balances or even pay bills. It’s always open, totally secure and easy to use!
- Access real-time account balance, history and activity information
- Online statements
- Transfer funds
- View and print check images
- Initiate stop payments
- Make full or principal-only loan payments
- Bank anytime, anywhere: on the road, at work or from the convenience of your own home
Free BillPay allows you to pay bills online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Forget writing checks and paying for postage. Make paying bills easier with BillPay. It’s fast, easy and secure.
- Set recurring payments or pay individually
- Save stamps, envelopes and time
- Pay your bills anytime, anywhere
- Includes unlimited check writing
Electronic statements provide an option for you to receive your statements through FNBonline Banking instead of receiving a mailed paper statement.
- Twelve (12) months of statement history available
- Statements can be downloaded and saved – it saves you the hassle of keeping paper files!
- Going GREEN – saves on paper!
Click the APPLY NOW above, fill out the form and check the “I want to apply for e-statements” option and submit or stop by any banking center to sign up!
Person-to-Person Payments (P2P)
P2P payments is a new feature available to you with FNBonline Banking. You can pay someone without having to use cash or write a check! You can easily transfer money into someone’s checking or savings account once you have them set up. Log into FNBonline, click on MyNetTeller and the SendMoney link at the bottom of the left column. There is a nominal fee of $1.00 per transfer. If you need help getting started, click here for instructions and some frequently asked questions.